TDUK helps you access an unrivalled network of suppliers, merchants, tradespeople, customers and peers.
Timber Development UK breaks down industry barriers and gives all members access to more resources than TTF and TRADA combined:
- Comprehensive timber knowledge library: Our library has hundreds of resources, including technical papers, research summaries, books, market guidance, and far more being developed through our partnership with Edinburgh Napier University, along with the Wood Information Sheets from TRADA.
- Publications, guidance and tools for timber knowledge: High-quality books that empower merchants and contractors to confidently stock and use timber.
- Inspiring case studies: Learn from the best through our case study library, which includes both performance data and technical detail.
- Research summaries: Connect with the latest in research from both academia and industry to learn about new materials, technologies and product advancements using wood.
- Monthly webinars: Thousands of members have attended our webinars to learn more about designing with, stocking and installing timber.
- Technical helpline and advice: Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff, who can advise you on how to solve your problems.
- Promotion of your business: In addition to our digital presence, which generates more than 1,200,000 impressions per year, we produce a number of printed flyers and magazines that can help promote your business.
- A free listing on our membership directory: Grow your business by joining the largest collection of timber suppliers, designers, builders and other specialists in the UK on our online directory ― a valuable platform for promoting your product, your business, your services and your story directly to your customers. Additionally, connect with our editorial team and see your content published both online and in our flagship print magazines ‘Supplying Timber‘ and ‘Designing Timber‘, across our website, as well as via our social media platforms.
- Market guidance and data: We have developed responsive, high quality and interactive premium dashboards for our members, and provide access to market information from our partners such as the Construction Products Association, to support you to make better informed business decisions.
- Product quality and standards: Join TDUK – an organisation focused on enhancing the supply chain and giving members the ability to sell quality and value, not just commodity and price.
* This article was first published in the May/June issue of Supplying Timber magazine