Recognising excellence. Enter our awards to have your contributions to the timber industry acknowledged at our Annual Dinner.
There are many outstanding individuals and companies in our membership, whose names might run under the surface, but whose contributions stand tall.
The Timber Development UK Awards have been created to recognise excellence displayed by both individuals and companies in service of the timber industry.
If you know of an unsung hero who should be celebrated, whether an individual for long service or indeed a company going above and beyond, enter them now.
Members will have a chance to nominate other members, give their reasons why they should win the award(s) and, if helpful, share images to help celebrate and illustrate their achievements.
Entry to the Awards closes on 30 September 2023. Winners will be announced at the TDUK Annual Dinner on 8 November 2023.
- Long Service Award | To celebrate one individual from the industry for their contributions throughout their many years of service.
- Regional Association Award | To recognise a Regional Association which has gone above and beyond to support and engage with members in their region.
- Regional Association Member | To observe a member for their outstanding contributions to their region, as acknowledged by their association peers. Nominated by the regional chairman and committees.
- Equality Award | An award to the regional member company with an outstanding commitment to inclusion and diversity.
- Training & Apprenticeship | An award to the member company who has shown an outstanding commitment, and success in training/apprenticeships.
- Sustainability Award | To recognise a company which is showing leadership, whether in an individual project or generally, in our push for net zero.
Secure your ticket for the TDUK Dinner, limited spaces remain.